Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Fail ><;;

Damn it, right when I get into the Christmas (and thus, blogging) spirit. I've been editing all the photos that end up on this blog using the wonderful Corel Paint Shop Pro Photo X2, but alas... my free trial has just run out.


Until I decide whether or not to buy the full version, I'm reduced to the oh-so-lovely process of moving my photos from my netbook to my desktop, futzing with them in JASC Paint Shop Pro 9, then moving them back to the netbook and uploading them here. Because the netbook is my on-the-go blogging apparatus, and thusly must be the home of all my photos, especially those that are craft-related. So say we all!
However, the hat is finished! All I need now is a good wig to perch it on -- or a much rounder head.

No comments:

Post a Comment